Friday, July 18, 2008

Amitabh Bachchan and his blog, a deep source of MOTIVATION..... By Ashesh Deep


Hi everybody!!!

From a long time I was thinking to write something which can motivate me, you and all. I wandered here and there, searched the net, did Googling but I got nothing so much special and interesting which can sincerely motivate me. Also, I felt very boring to write the same cold contents but... yeah… I continued to write. Sometimes I felt sleepy, sometimes lazy fingers limited my articles length. But I still continued. I thought it’s as a challenging job to accomplish but I did every best thing to manage it. I went writing, sometimes just copy-paste to be true.

One day my search stopped. No, it’s not because I decided to say quit instead I found the thing which motivated me. Yes…I was motivated. It’s true I am motivated.


I know you all will be desperately waiting to know actually what has happened. To start with I will say those lines which made me to write this article. It is as follows…

“Main Chhupana Janta to Jag Mujhe Sadhu Samajhta, Shatru mera ban gaya hai Chhal-rahit wayawhar mera…..”

To simplify, I said, if I knew how to hide, the world would have thought me as a saint. My unblemished nature has become my biggest enemy.

To be precise, these golden words are penned by famous poet Dr. Harivanshrai Bachchan. And I explored it as soaring header in the Big BLOG of none other than Big B himself. Yes… It’s Amitabh Bachchan’s BLOG. The name itself is enough. No more stuffs to say when you say the name like that.

I have heard about Amitabh Bachchan’s blog sometimes ago, all pulverized in some sorts of controversies, media hip-hops, criticism, curse, whatever. Unfortunately, I didn’t get opportunity to go through it. But one day (I will call it as Motivation Day), I just, ya you got it right it’s just a just, I got a glimpse of Big B’s blog on the thread as
http://blogs.bigadda.com/ab/ and then what happened is history, I was mesmerized by the above mentioned chanting lines. This time I continued reading. I became astonished, I was amazed, I gazed, I thoroughly go through the content and ultimately it took 8 pleasing-hours to read the complete blog of 85 days postings.

Now, I had enough reasons to be motivated which compelled me to write on my own blog. I have written something about Shahrukh Khan (the King himself, not to be mentioned) in the past. But what was the reason which made me spell-bound to publish these in this space. The reason is: - If a 65 years old with his extreme hectic schedules can regularly write about his daily happenings…then isn’t it, it’s truly incredible. It is his elegancy with how much dignity he has maintained his posts and replying to almost all well wisher’s comments. AB has 100 kinds of work in a day he finishes them all & he writes everyday and all in one take. That’s why he is known as “Shahanshah” of all trades. One thing is for sure, this blog technology has revolutionized the world by adding new dimensions in the “Right to freedom of Speech & Writing”. I am more focusing on extra-horizons uploaded by this web-logging. Everyone can share his/her untold thoughts, innovations, visions, daily happenings & virtually anything. It’s really a very powerful tool to reorganize ourselves. It is like a weapon more than a pen.

Now, coming back to Big B. He is, no doubt, a marvelous character. He is like Godfather of Indian Cinema. AB is among few good men who have changed the current scenario of Bollywood, from style to drama, from creativity to passion, from class to extravagancy, in fact everything. I found from my extensive research that this person has lot more potential to do and in coming future we all will observe it.

AB works efficiently all the day, all the night and still he manages to express his thoughts on his daily routines and what is happening out in outer world. The connection between these things is absolutely mind blowing. He is among those who makes news, prevails waves and if these stuffs are commented (I mean written material on blog) by him then it is a blockbuster. And if it is penned so beautifully then you have no words to express it. To AB: - Hats off to you sir… You are the best like your father with skillful writing. You have some magic prose which you use time to time to glow your artistic articles with jewel’s shines.


All of us know every good thing brings evils with it and Amitabh is no exception. He is criticized every time, media especially TRP hit media bullied him, he is intentionally or unintentionally dragged into controversies. He is being questioned for his deeds, his origin, his farmer-land fiasco, whatever, his work towards charity all are just a matter of discussions for some kind of (cheap) popularity & all. I am not going to raise any issues out of it but yes this great man is almost unperturbed about it. It shows his greatness. He is giving hits & more hits. Simply incredible!!! As I observed from his blog that he wants to put his thoughts and just make his stands clear to the people, to his fans, to his well wishers. These things are misinterpreted by print media, news channel, etc. time to time.

In his words, “For instance, “Waqt ne kiya, kya haseen sitam; Tum rahe na tum, hum rahe na hum”

What a stupendous line with magic of words depicting his inability to deal with right conversation & connection between “aam admi” through some sorts of miscreants.

The most distinguished feature about this blog is that he has all time in the world to make it into habit of writing online diary, no matter, how many millions of tasks he has to do before and after that. It’s a must-read blog. It has some spectacular stuffs which are untold. You will explore other aspects of Amitabh Bachchan, a great personality. We need to take inspiration from this living legend of this millennium. It has mesmerized me. Take motivation out of it; bring it into our life and surely the world will under our feet.


My article is not only about praising Mr. Bachchan and his abilities (he is a born star). I am trying to convey that one should have regular habits to write, to bring thoughts so that everyone can know about you in details. It’s all about learning process and making joy out of it. Take inspirational divines from all walks of life and mix it with your soul to have the perfect recipe of success.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ashesh & Amitabh !

You have written some outstanding stuff. I like your way of article writing. You criticised the world in emphatic manner. Gr8 work.

One thing I tell you what Your's Personality somewhat matches with the legendry Amitabh Bachchan... soooo similar lind of attitudes towards life.... Keep it up!

sona said...

hey you are right yaar..he is an outstanding actor and very busy personality..yet he manages time for blogging..thats wat we have to learn ..BALANCING the LIFE..
There isnt any spare time...but we need to make it happen within time..

Anonymous said...

HEY IT LOOKS GREAT YAAR....
I M TOO AN AMITAB "PANKHA"
I LIKE TO GET INFO ON THIS
SO WORK HARD KEEP THE KNOWLEDGE AT ITS HEIGHT.....!

Sonam said...

Pay your tributes to Shri Harivansh Rai Bachchan, father of Mr. Amitabh Bachchan on
https://hrbachchan.tributes.in

In case you wish to create a tribute for your loved ones as well, please give us a missed call on +91-9643105042. Our associates will get in touch with you.
You can also create a profile yourself on - www.tributes.in